The first specialised machine for sequential decoding, cut by code of high security dimple and laser keys and graphic engraving of the metal key heads.
This is a computer-guided machine equipped with an up-to-date database containing the codes and technical parameters for optimal key cutting.
Thanks to its innovative spindle, operating at 28,000 RPM, the encoding of one side of the key requires only a few seconds, thus guaranteeing exceptional results.
Cutting quality is very high and, in the case of dimple keys, a 3D cut is used, by operating the machine's 3 axes simultaneously.
Versa is equipped with four standard clamps for all types of vehicle keys, and one master clamp for cylinder keys. The clamps are built to ensure the safe installation of the key, with automatic calibration and key recognition system. Moreover, several clamps and small cutters for special purposes are available upon request.
Versa can also be used to personalise the key metal bows with graphic engraving.
The equipped USB, LAN and serial ports allow easy connections to multimedia systems and networks.
- Clamps: Standard equipment includes 4 basic clamps: A01,A02, A03 for laser-type car keys; C01master for dimple keys and bow etching; Other models available upon request
- Power supply: 90-130V 50-60Hz / 220-240V 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: Width 500 mm; Depth 430 mm; Height 375 mm
- Weight: 37 kg
- Cutter: Equipment with the following Widia cutters: 1 pc. blade Ø 4 mm, cutting edge Ø 2.5 mm (for car keys); 1 pc. blade Ø 4 mm, 90° cutting edge 0,4 mm (for cylinder keys); Other models available upon request
- Cutter speed: 28000 rpm
- Key reading system: Electric contact
- Three axes, guided by stepper motors through linear moves, interpolated through high precision ball screws
- Motor: Brushless
- Electronic equipment: Mainboard with 600MHz CPUGEODE, 512 MB RAM, static memory on 4 GB compact flash, high resolution axes control
- Battery absorption: 230W
- External connections: 2 USB ports, 1 LAN /Ethernet port; 1 RS232 serial port (9 pin); 1 VGA socket (for touch screen / std video display)