Mini OBD Scan is a device allows you to get readings from vehicles via OBD II port .
This scanner will connect to your smartphone by Bluetooth by the Torque App, getting the following readings among many others:
- Reading of both generic and specific trouble and error codes and displays their meaning.
- Clears error codes and turns the "Check Engine" off.
- Engine's RPM.
- Calculated load value.
- Coolant temperature.
- Fuel System Status.
- Vehicle's speed.
- Long and short them fuel trim.
- Air temperature and pressure.
- Throttle absolut position.
- Fuel pressure.
- Air flow.
- Oxygene sensor voltage.