AVDI cable for SAE J1962 (OBDII) diagnostic connectors
16 other products in the same category:
TA17 is a Electronic key head intended for assembling on the metal key blades produced from KeyLine Company. The main functions are:
- Emulation of all DST+ transponders in 40 or 80 bits SK authentication mode. Useful for master smart key preparation by diagnostic with Abrites Diagnostics for Toyota/Lexus/Scion vehicles, cloning of Texas 4D keys, replacement of the keys for BMW bikes, programming on Ford vehicles.
- Emulation Toyota/Lexus/Scion g-transponder (type 98 smart key DST 80). Content of the transponder is fixed. Useful for master key programming by dump.
- Unlimited number of transponder programming attempts.
TA16 is a KEY-CARD for Renault vehicles. It is used for programming to Renault vehicles using the Abrites diagnostics for Renault/ Dacia software together with the PROTAG programmer for the following models: Renault Clio IV 2012+; Renault Captur 2013+; Renault Samsung QM3 2013+; Renault Lutecia 2012+.
These cards can only be used to start the car as they do not have remote controls.
The TA9 is a universal key that can be learned to any Audi A4 (2007+), A5 (2007+), Q5 (2007+), A6, A7, A8 vehicles produced after 2010 with ease. Frequency - 868 Mhz. We have developed the transponder in such a way that it can be easily used with AVDI.
Some of its main features include:
- TA9 - transponder
- They can be used for key programming together with a remote control function.
- Also these models store mileage in the key. When using the TA9 transponder this data can be modified.