PEUGEOT AND CITROEN PIN CODE WIZARD TDB007
The TDB007 Peugeot and Citroen Pin Code Wizard is a simple and easy device to extract the pin code from a range of vehicles. It can read the pin code from the ECU memory of all Engine Control Units, Sagem, Johnson Controls and Valeo BSI units.
The device has two modes of operation :
- Working Key Mode : The device can read the pin code from the vehicle immobiliser BSI memory when a working key is available, within 5 minutes.
- Lost Key Mode : The device can read the pin code from the vehicle immobiliser BSI memory when there are no working keys, the time taken depends on the vehicle type and system, but typically takes between 15 and 90 minutes.
The TDB007 has a small backlit LCD display, small keypad to navigate the menu, a rear magnet to aid testing and secure the device when working under the bonnet/hood, an OBD Connector and cable and an additional cable/connectors for working with vehicles that do not have CAN BUS located within the OBD Diagnostic connector.
- The device can work on all Peugeot and Citroen based models from 2001 to 2015 as listed in the applications guide on our web site. The applications are updated on a regular basis, so please always refer to the latest version to ensure you have the up to date information before you attempt to read the pin code.
- The device works on vehicles from 2005/2006 using the OBD port if CAN bus is available at the vehicle OBD connector, however for vehicles prior to this a direct connection can be made to the engine ECU connector CAN wires to enable communication with the BSI immobiliser ECU.
- The device will only work on Peugeot and Citroen derived models, and cannot read the pin code on Fiat or Toyota derived models such as the 107, C1 and Scudo as examples.
16 other products in the same category:
Universal Can Filter blockage KM and Read (some models)
Renault blockage KM in ABS
Laguna 3 blockage KM in ABS
Megane 3 blockage KM in ABS
Scenic blockage KM in ABS
Fluence blockage KM in ABS
W205 (C-klasa) Block synchro EZS-DASH *
W222 (S-klasa) Block synchro EZS-DASH *
W447 (Vito) Block synchro EZS-DASH *
W205 (C-klasa) Block Read orginal Km from EZS by Diag (read from EZS is same as from DashBoard) *
W222 (S-klasa) Block Read orginal Km from EZS by Diag (read from EZS is same as from DashBoard) *
W447 (Vito) Block Read orginal Km from EZS by Diag (read from EZS is same as from DashBoard) *
(*options available from 05.05.2016)
W204 1pcs. Can Filter blockage KM and Read in the ignition
W212 1pcs. Can Filter blockage KM and Read in the ignition
W221 1pcs. Can Filter blockage KM and Read in the ignition
W166 1pcs. Can Filter blockage KM, 2pcs. Can Filter blockage KM and Read in the ignition
W205 1pcs. Can Filter blockage KM, 2pcs. Can Filter blockage KM and Read in the ignition
W222 1pcs. Can Filter blockage KM, 2pcs. Can Filter blockage KM and Read in the ignition
Vito model 2015 1pcs. Can Filter blockage KM, 2psc. Can Filter blockage KM and Read in the ignition
A KLASE model 2015 1pcs. Can Filter blockage KM, 2pcs. Can Filter blockage KM and Read in the ignition
B KLASE model 2015 1pcs. Can Filter blockage KM, 2pcs. Can Filter blockage KM and Read in the ignition
CAS- founded in CAS blockage KM and Read
DashBoard- founded in DashBoard blockage KM
FEM- founded in FEM blockage KM
5 tokens for VAG Helper.
1) Audi A4L Q5
2) MQB JOHNSON (just adding new keys)
3) New keys for PASSATT MQB when all keys are lost.
4) BCM2 for A6 A7 A8 Touareg with Immo 5th.
This cable uses tokens to perform online calculations.
Mercedes Benz EZS EIS ELV ESL Dash Gateway Full Test Cables with OBD W210 W211 W212 W220 W221 W164 W166 W203 W204 W207 W906 W639
New device designed for on-bench testing of EZS (EIS), ESL (ELV).
Comes with ESL Emulator inside, has automatically mode switching - read ESL using and Emulation mode. You can test both old (Motorola based EZS) and new (NEC based) units without the car - just connect them with special set of cables.
Could be purchased in place of old devices: EIS cables set, ESL emulator, W164/166/203/204/207/210/211/212/220/221/639/906 testing cables.
This device is able to program keys and remotes with Toyota G and H (4D/67/68/72G) transponder chips directly via OBD connection socket. No extra software, hardwares or laptops are required.
It covers all vehicles with G and H chips manufactured by Toyota between 1996 and 2015 when there is no total loss of keys. It only works when we want to add a new key.
The process is easy and fast. You can find attached an users guide that will guide you through the process.
From the year 1994 most Renault cars are equipped with engine immobilizer system and it makes replacement of injection computer more complicated. There is no problem if replacement ECU is bought from Renault service dealer - it is sold with no immobilizer code stored, but replacing damaged computer with used one is impossible because of mismatch of unlocking codes.
Decoding tool has several modes of operation and deals with all known petrol and diesel injection systems, introduced in range of year 1994-2001 without intervention in to the ECU (diesel coded anti-start valve as well). After decoding process is completed, control unit became de coded - as it was bought from dealer. ECU must be taken out from the car and connected to the decoding tool according to user manual.
Tested System for Renault ECU Decoder:
- Siemens Fenix3
- Siemens Fenix5
- Siemens Sirius32
- Sagem Safir(55pin)
- Sagem Safir2(55pin)
- Bosch Motronic MP7.0
- Magneti Marelli IAW 06R
- Bosch MSA 15.5(DTI)
- BOSCH EDC15C3(DCI)
- LUCAS DCU3R(1.9D)
- Code Fuel Cut-off valve(1.9D DDS)
Decoding of engine control units manufactured in range of year 1994-1996 is semi-automatic, from year 1996 - fully automated. Especially this tool can be useful when rubber-filled FENIX5, SAFIR2 or coded diesel anti-start valve must be decoded. This tool will decode all listed type 1 and 2 immobilizer systems..
Buying this tool you will be supplied with all required information: user manual and connection diagrams. Decoding tool is stand-alone, no PC is required.
The following ECU’s will need a valid immo code:
- Some of FENIX5 for LAGUNA/SAFRANE 2.0l 16V
All of SIRIUS32 except for KANGOO 1.4l 16V - You can attach the immo emulator on this ECU after decoding
LUCAS DCU3R, Bosch MSA15.5 and EDC15C3
This means that after the decoding procedure on one of these ECU is done, you must have the immobilizer system fully operational (matching key) to start the engine.Otherwise after decoding the above ECU’s you can use a Renault emulator