PEUGEOT/CITROEN KEY BLADE FOR KEYDIY, XHORSE REMOTES VA2
Customers who bought this product also bought:
KD Universal Remote Interface is a device that allows user to emulate remotes (when there is at least one working key on car). It is very useful in the following cases:
- When we want to chage a normal key for a flip one.
- When it is not possible to add new remotes with the usual programming procedurel.
- It is tu expensive to add a genuine remote.
- When you need to use a temporary remote.
The following video shows the procedure to instal de device and the new remote on the vehicle:
Battery holder and key blade included
This flip remote key with 2 buttons is used in the following models:
- Citroën C2 CAN (2005-2009)
- Citroën C3 CAN (2006-2009)
- Citroën C3 Pluriel CAN
Genuine part numbers are 6554NR and 649086
Sticker references: 643424 ED24JCA3 - 038436 JCAE ED27
Transponder: ID46 (T14) - PCF7961 (was PCF7941)
433 mhz ASK