994 LASER ELECTRONIC KEY CUTTING MACHINE BY KEYLINE FOR EDGE, LASER, TIBBE AND SIMPLEX KEYS BY KEYLINE
The best key cutting machine for automotive laser keys, edge cut keys and Tibbe keys, cuts by code, by decode or by manual input of the key bittings, controlled by an innovative mobile console.
The design and the mechanical precision maintain the quality at the maximum levels with a conception oriented to the future and with a minimum energy consumption.
Thanks to the reduced dimensions, it can be used anywhere, with the console on the working station or on the wall. Among the available optional there is even the vacuum, its function is to maximize the efficiency of the cut.
The wide colored touch screen, certified for the industrial use, is manufactured to be used without too many concerns in any working condition, even with the working gloves on.
The Liger software developed by Keyline stands out for its capacity to process every cutting system and easily receive software updates. Complex operations are made extremely simple and intuitive thanks to the modern color interface, which is simple and easy to learn.
994 Laser uses four clamps A-B-C-D for laser keys, the G clamp (optional) for edge cut keys continuous cutting on one or two sides without the need to turn the key, the H clamp (optional) for Tibbe systems, the S clamp (optional) for simplex keys and the V clamp for Volkswagen laser keys. Incorporated bit stop, perfect anchoring without adaptors and simple and fast replacement, all in one tracer.
The innovative digital architecture has a computing capacity and speed far superior than the normal needs requested, and modern, simple and captivating colored interface.
- Clamps: 8 clamps are available: A, B, C, D for laser keys; G for edge cut automotive keys; H for Tibbe keys (6 spaces); S for Simplex keys; V for Volkswagen laser keys
- Power supply: 90-130V 50-60Hz / 220-240V 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: Width:Width: 300 mm / Depth:360 mm / Height: 350 mm
- Weight: 17 kg
- Cutter: Widia ø 2.5 mm for laser and Tibbe keys / ø 1.5 mm for edge cut keys
- Cutter speed: 6000 rpm
- Key reading system: Electric contact
- 2 axes, guided by stepper motors through linear moves, interpolated through high precision ball screws
- Motor: Brushless
- Electronic equipment: Mainboard with CPU ARM Cortex A8, 256 MB RAM, NAND memory on 1 GB, high resolution axes control.
- Battery absorption: 125W (50W in stand-by)
- External connections: 2 USB 2.0 ports; 2 RS232 serial ports; 1 LAN port