Arcadia is Keyline's key cutting machine for tubular keys.
It can be used to cut tubular keys of several brands, thanks to the wide, ever expanding range of adapters available.
It was manufactured pursuant to the most recent safety standards. The electronic control starts the cutter only when it is close to the key; the high-security protection barrier and the LED light enhancing visibility in the work area make it possible to use this machine reliably, safely and pleasantly. Thanks to the perfect engineering of its mechanism, it is also possible to use existing key cutting adapters, which, in turns, leads to the optimisation of the investment.
- Clamps: More clamps for specific markets are available on demand
- Power supply: 110V 50Hz / 230V 50Hz
- Dimensiones: Ancho: Width: 210 mm / Height: 210 mm / Depth: 400 mm
- Weight: 12,5 kg
- Cutter HSS Ø 5,95 mm
- Cutter speed: 2800 rpm
- Hardened tracer point
- Lightning: LED - lighted cutting bay
- 2 axes
- Motor: Asynchronous; 0,15KW
ACCESSORIES SOLD SEPARETELY (comptabiles with SILCA models):
- KT0: For Chicago, Meroni, P.C. Cortellezzi keys
- KT2: For Progres, Fontaine and Corni keys
- KT3: For Progres, Fontaine and Corni keys
- KT4: ForVigie Picard keys
- KT5 : For Laperche keys
- KT6: For JPM keys
- KT7 : For FTH and DAD-Decayeux keys
- KT8 : For Pollux keys
- KT9 : For Pollux keys
- KT13: For Cavith keys