KD900 is an electronic device that allows automotive locksmith professionals to easily copy remote keys.
This set includes 40 premium remotes, a kit of blades, a KD900-MINI and an adaptator for KEYLESS entry to the car.
The new version of KD900 can be used through your cell phone using a wire and the free app Mobile KD.
It has the following features:
1) Frequency Test: Accurate frequency test function. One of the few devices which can test Citroen & Peugeot frequency. Can distinguish ASK (Amplitude Shift Keying) and FSK (Frequency Shift Keying) modulation modes.
2) Generate Transmitter (Remote/RKE): More than 500 types of transmitter can be generated for Toyota, BMW, VW, Audi, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mazda, Ford, Honda and many other brands. All developed by KEYDIY. Codes are never repeated. Produces extremely stable transmitters with an excellent operating range.
3) Alarm/Garage: Our software can copy any fixed code garage transmitter (remote/RKE) with 300-500 MHz. Covers most anti-theft and rolling code garage transmitters. It is the only device in the world which incorporates the vehicle central locking and garage transmitter functions into one unit.
4) Smart Match (Under development): Enter the settings menu, press any button on the transmitter (remote/RKE), the correct vehicle data will appear on the screen. Most operators will find this easy to use.
5) Online Updates: All firmware, software and transmitter (remote/RKE) data can be updated online automatically, stable and easy to update. With user friendly desktop operating software.
6) Joint development: Joint development by Europe, America, Asia Automotive Electronic masters, meeting the demands of software customization.